Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pink overload

I swear I'm not a pink person, but you wouldn't know it from the finishing I've done recently.  The 2 Valentine ornaments I stitched last year, and the other small pillow is a Blackbird Designs piece I stitched as a Mother's Day present a few years ago.  Yep, mom is quite used to getting stitched but not finished gifts *blushes*.  Just one of many reasons I'm happy Charlene started this blog.

Ric-rac from Victorian Motto and large cream beads, with a scrap of cream lace across the back.  Baby ric-rac with small seed beads.  No embellishments, letting the small beads attached to the front be the focus of attention.


Plenty of unfinished items still in the pile.  I'm embarrassed to say I have so many unfinished items laying around I've actually lost something.  I can't find my January CCN cottage I stitched last year.

4 comments:

  1. Not a pink person either, Mindi, but those are spiffy! Love them! Join the "drat it, I know I had it club"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the finishing touches, Mindi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindi - They are lovely Mindi. I'm not a pink girl either, but I think they are just charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to get away from red and pink for Valentine designs! You've done a lovely job making them pretty -- even in pink! I have to believe it'll turn up. I've been looking for bead thread for a month!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your thoughtful remarks!