Monday, April 1, 2013

Frosted Berlingot

Frosted Berlingot
Nancy Pederson
The Gift of Stitching
Issue 59 December 2010
 I was supposed to stitch a snowlady/gent for February's ornament in Themalicious but got permission to stitch a snowflake instead as I hate stitching with white. Liz, bless her, found this in blue which was brilliant. I added a silver thread to the blue which really makes it sparkle! Somehow this got into the 3D requirement for March as well so I am technically behind a month!

4 comments:

  1. Great job and I like the beaded hangar! Berlingot, eh? Making a note of that to try one . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sure a different type ornament. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitching here is gorgeous. Such a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your thoughtful remarks!